An Architect believes that architecture is not only about designing buildings, Architecture has a direct impact on the environment and people (users), therefore the designs should consider constructing healthy and sustainable buildings.
He holds Project Management Professional (PMP) and LEED Accredited Professional Credentials
He believes in volunteering work and joined Jordanian Engineers Association-Riyadh chapter, in addition to Toastmasters International where he develops his communications and leadership skills and supports others to do the same.
His passion is in training, where he have the opportunity to contribute in uplifting the community by education.
In toastmasters, he served in different roles in club, area, division and District level.
The presenter joined Toastmasters in January 2012
· In 2012- he was TOC club secretary
· In 2013-14 – club VP Education then Club president, at the same time he was the Division A Secretary, and Area 2 governor assistant.
· In 2014-15 – He was District 79 Webmaster and Assistant of Division A Governor
· Last year he served the community as Division A Director.
· He won the Division Director of the Year award for PY 2015-2016
For Contacting Samer Kamal, Please send the email to email@example.com or leave your comment here.